Terms and Conditions
- Yoga coaching and massages are by appointment only. At your first visit you will need to fill out a registration form. When cancelled within 24 hours’ notice, 50% of the rate will be charged. The full rate will be charged when you do not turn up for your appointment.
- Be on time! Classes start at the times indicated on the timetable. Please notify me if you are late, otherwise the door will close. Doors open 10-15 minutes before class.
- Respect eachother’s matspace and don’t just walk on someone’s mat. When possible use your own.
- Wear appropriate and comfortable yoga clothing during yogaclass, don’t use perfume etc.
- Participation in yoga classes is at your own risk. Vyana yoga will not be liable to you in respect of any of your personal property that is lost or damaged, nor any personal, direct or indirect, injury that you might sustain before, during or after a yoga class. Always inform a medical doctor in case of ailments and injuries and please inform me before class so that we can work with it.
- Do not practice yoga on a full stomach and drink sufficiently before and after class.
- The class(card) needs to be paid on the (first) day of the class. This may be cash or via banktransfer to NL95ASNB0709188277 R Wolswinkel, with your name and yogaclass stated. Cards, workshops and courses are non-refundable.
Final remark: your body is your best teacher, observe and respect what it is telling you and enjoy the space that can then be created.
Terms and prices are subject to change.
This is the privacy statement of Vyana yoga. Here we describe how we handle your personal information, which is collected by Vyana yoga.
This privacy statement explains how we collect and handle your personal information. We explain where we store your information and why we do this. We also inform you of your rights concerning your information and how you can use those rights.
The privacy statement will sometimes be changed by, for example, legislative changes. It is therefore advisable to periodically consult the statement.
Rianne Wolswinkel, Vyana yoga
- Vyana yoga
You are currently reading the privacy statement of Vyana yoga. Vyana yoga is a one-man company focused on giving yoga and massage, in the form of group yoga lessons, individual yoga and massage sessions and workshops.There are situations where your data is collected by Vyana yoga. It is therefore good that you know what is being done with, and how you can indicate your wishes about your data. This statement is about this.If you are uncomfortable about the use of your data by Vyana yoga, feel free to contact us!
firstname.lastname@example.org | +31628695270 | Roeterskamp 18 3925WC Scherpenzeel | Btw. Nr. NL169530760B01 | KVK Nr. 62818368
Vyana yoga is a sole proprietorship, which is run by Rianne Wolswinkel.
- Purpose data
Personal data is collected by Vyana yoga for a number of purposes. These are explained below.01. Sending newsletters. Vyana yoga sends out newsletters via e-mail. These newsletters are on the one hand commercial and on the other hand focused on sharing knowledge. Your name and e-mail address are collected via the appropriate form on the Vyana yoga website. In addition, you can be asked orally or textually to sign up. 02. Contact usYour data will be collected when you contact Vyana yoga through the website. This form, however, only asks for the necessary information to be able to offer a proposal or a service, such as your name, company name, e-mail address, telephone number and project description.03. AnalyticsThe website of Vyana yoga collects your data to improve the website. This is done with Google Analytics. These data are anonymous and are therefore not tied to your personal data. Think of information such as the duration of your website visit or the pages you visit a lot.All data will only be processed with your explicit permission or to execute the agreements that are entered into, or because processing is necessary to bring you into contact with potential customers and / or contractors. 03. Receivers The data received and processed by Vyana yoga are managed by: 01. MailchimpThe newsletters are sent with Mailchimp. The moment you sign up for the newsletter, your e-mail address and first name will automatically be saved in the appropriate list within Mailchimp. 02. TransipThe e-mail from Vyana yoga is hosted by Transip. If you contact us via the forms or via e-mail, these e-mails will be stored on the TransIP servers. 03. Social mediaVyana yoga uses various social media platforms such as: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin. Click on the relevant platform to go to their privacy statement.
- Storage period
Your data will be retained for a longer period of time by Vyana yoga, but never longer than is necessary for carrying out activities, unless we have to keep your data for longer because of a statutory regulation. 01. Sending newslettersYour e-mail address, name, phone number, IP address and preferences are stored in Mailchimp. The storage of your data is for an indefinite period of time. You can unsubscribe whenever you want via the link at the bottom of the newsletters or by sending an email to email@example.com 02. Contact usThe moment you contact Vyana yoga via e-mail, the data you send, such as your name, company name, and e-mail address, will be stored on the mail server. Those e-mails will be saved up to a maximum of two years.03. AnalyticsThe data that Analytics collects on the website is anonymous, so it is not linked to your name, company or e-mail address. This data is stored indefinitely within Google Analytics.
No physical copies of your personal data will be made. Your data is only managed in the aforementioned systems and software.The personal data managed by Vyana yoga or by previously mentioned third parties can only be accessed via the above software and protected by a password and where possible with two-step verification.In this two-step verification, a code is generated from the software and sent to Vyana yoga. This code must be used during the login process.The devices that open your data are each also locked with a password and / or fingerprint. The number of devices that have access to your data is limited to the necessary devices only. In addition, your visit to our website is secured by an SSL certificate. This means that your connection to the Vyana yoga website is private. You recognize this security by the green lock before the url.
- Your rights
01. Right of accessYou have the right to request your data that are recorded and saved with Vyana yoga at all times. You do this by sending an e-mail or by calling Vyana yoga. You will then receive an overview of your data.02. Right to rectificationAre your data not correct? Or have your data changed? You have the right to have this rectified by Vyana yoga. You can adjust your data about the newsletter via the appropriate url at the bottom of each email. 03. Right to transferIn case you switch to another party or service and you need the data stored with Vyana yoga, then you have the right to transfer. Vyana yoga then has to transfer all your data to the other party.04. Right to erase dataDo you no longer want your data to be recorded with Vyana yoga? Then you have the right to have your data deleted. 05. Right to submit a complaintYou have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Personal Data Authority, if you think that Vyana yoga does not handle your data correctly. This can be done via this link.06. Right to stop data use (objection) Do not you want Vyana yoga to use your data? Then you have the right to stop the use of your personal data.You can exercise these rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your ID where the photo, numbers at the bottom of the passport, ID-number and social security number are unreadable. The aim is to respond within a month. 07. ObligationsVyana yoga processes personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, namely a commercial interest. Think of offering services or products from Vyana yoga via e-mail. Your details will never be sold to third parties.The data that are mandatory to deliver are the minimum required data for the provision of the services or products. Your e-mail address, for example, is required to be able to send the newsletter. If this mandatory information is not provided, Vyana yoga cannot offer the relevant service.If it is necessary to share data that you have shared with Vyana yoga, with others than the aforementioned parties (for example, offering a service), your permission will first be requested. Vyana yoga reserves the right to disclose the data when legally required or when Vyana yoga deems it justified to comply with a legal request / process or to protect the rights, property or safety of Vyana yoga. In doing so, we always try to respect your right to privacy as much as possible. Do you still have questions? Feel free to contact us via the contact details email@example.com | +31628695270 | Roeterskamp 18 | 3925WC Scherpenzeel | Btw. Nr. NL169530760B01 | KVK Nr. 62818368
Updated on June 27th 2018